Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Presentations and a few challenges

It was great seeing all of you yesterday. I will continue to post updated information about SMARTBoards on this site over the next few weeks. The new SMART Exhange site is now ready, I have posted a link and video below.

I also wanted to give you a few challenges as you continue to work on your SMARTBoards.

In the Gallery search pull to target
Video link http://downloads.smarttech.com/media/education/lessonactivitytoolkit/ClozeProcedure.mov

I am also searching the best way to get videos convereted to flash files to work in the notebook.

I am experimenting with my Flip Camera and will post some of your lessons online for you to view and I will send you the link. Here is one example

I will be teaching a course this month for MESPA http://www.mespa.org/professional/calendar.html Brochure...
Learning Without Boundaries: Introduction to Web 2.0 –
A blended learning course (four face to face after school sessions with 28 hours of intervening online activities)
Dates Dates: September 23, October 21, November
18, and December 16, 2009
Time: 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Registration Begins: 3:00 pm
Register by: September 14, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment